Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Rurouni Kenshin Live Action Trailer: Now With 100% More English

I first saw this trailer a few months back, but now that it has subtitles, I couldn't not share it. Rurouni Kenshin, while admittedly somewhat uneven as a series, has some great stories to tell. The Trust and Betrayal movie, as well as the Kyoto Arc of the story, are absolutely fantastic.
Story-wise, it looks like the movie will be covering the events of the first season of the anime, with some flashbacks to Kenshin's time as an assassin during the revolution. Hopefully, this will open up the doors to make a sequel based on the Kyoto Arc.
Anyway, I am officially stoked now.
What my friends thought while reading that last sentence:
"More like you are officially a huge nerd now."
I can make fun of myself myself, thank you very much.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment